Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Great Tree Hunt of 2009

Sunday we set out to Hozak's to find the perfect tree. I had promised this year I wouldn't be so picky but I did have a few requirements: It couldn't be bigger than Greg and it had to have enough branches to hang our ornaments. As soon as I got out of the car I saw several that I liked, but I wanted the kids to be able to look. Of course when it was time to pick I couldn't remember which trees I had liked in the first place. SO, More looking...Toby found a great little tree but Greg said it was too small. And the kids were tired of looking so Greg trekked to the further sides of our area and found a very nice tree perfect for us....good job honey! Ready, set, GO!

My littlest tree hunter


Love this one with the sun


I like this one guys


I'm coming Lil!


Still Hunting...


This is it!


Someone didn't want anymore pictures. Can you see her angry eyes? She cracks me up.



She was more than happy to watch her Daddy cut down the tree


Everyone helped Daddy haul the tree down the hill
Now it's up in the living room but not decorated...maybe tonight.









1 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

We have one like that (grumpy whenever the mood suits her!) & yes, it cracks me up, too!

Looks like a great tree! I am highly impressed with all you are attempting to do this month!