Saturday, September 26, 2009

Broken

So sorry I haven't been posting. Greg and I went to Mexico for our 5th Wedding Anniversary the 17th-21st. It was WONDERFUL!!!! However on our connecting flight home, we were asked to check our larger carry-on at the plane. It had been a long day and we weren't thinking it would be a problem. I opened it up the next morning to find the back of my laptop had a small dent. No biggie I thought...but man was I wrong. That small dent on the back was a large shatter point on my screen. The screen is completely BUSTED. Continental will pay to get it repaired but from my understanding it will be costly and it may just be cheaper from them to reimburse us for a new computer. Not one part of this is a quick process, so I have very limited access to a computer right now. I can use Greg's work laptop in the evening when he doesn't have Grad school work or regular work to do. So I'm going on a blog hiatus until my computer woes are settled. I hope that will be a short time from now, but I can't be sure. Hope to see you soon!

Tina

1 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Congrats on the anniversary but so sad to hear of the computer woes......dang, hate to hear those issues, hope it gets resolved soon, miss you, Rhonda