Monday, July 2, 2007

Random Family Pictures from our MO trip

My cousin John purposefully not smiling for the camera

Toby watching Finding Nemo with Candance and Katie. If you're wondering what he's doing, he's holding the headphone up to his ear. My boy's so smart.

My cousin Katie and her husband Charles with Toby.

My cousin Lee playing with Patches

Toby with his Great Grandpap


Toby and Great-Mimi

Toby and my cousin Brad

(I love the Elvis look Toby has in this picture)


Toby with his GREAT Uncle Roger and GREAT Aunt Joanna. You guys are great!

When we left Missouri on Saturday, we took a small side trip to see Greg's Grandma in West Lafayette, IN. She enjoyed getting to meet her great grandson. It was a great way to break up the 10 hour drive too.

Toby and Great Grandma Lorraine checking each other out

Great Grandma Lorraine, Mommy, and Toby

To all my family in Missouri and Indiana, I love spending time with you this week. I look forward to the next time I get to see you. Hopefully, Toby won't be into EVERYTHING next time. I LOVE YOU ALL!!


0 comments: