Sunday, July 29, 2007

Liliana Update!

Hello everyone!

We found out on Friday that we have DNA Authorization. What that means is that the attorney went to the US Embassy and applied to have DNA taken. It has been approved by the Embassy so DNA will be taken early this week. DNA is taken to prove that the Mother and the child are related. We will have the results in about 2 weeks. After we have the results the wait for Pre-approval will begin. The Pre-approval is issued by the embassy, it essentially means that as long as the PGN approves the adoption they will too. I promise to keep you all informed. And stay tuned for pictures from our trip to Gatlinburg this past week.

2 comments:

Kristen Anne said...

I just checked a second ago - and now an update! How satisfying!!! I can't wait to see the newest little one. Love to you and yours - much misses!!!

Todd Kurn said...

That's great news. You are really moving along now.

Evan and I enjoyed visiting with you guys in Gatlinburg! I've posted some of my pictures already on our blog from the trip. Check them out when you have a chance.