Friday, July 2, 2010

FFF: U Pick

We had so much fun visiting family and friends in Missouri!  And I had so much fun playing with my camera...especially at the barn.  These top 3 are my absolute favorites.  There was a homemade barn swing t they had loads of fun with.  They especially liked playing with the grandson of the owner.  He was awesome with them.  And two of my favs are of him swinging.



A few more of my favorites from our time on the Farm in Missouri

Posted by Picasa
Now go check out Hannah's Blog for more FFF!!

5 comments:

Aileen said...

Looks like lots of fun! Ben LOVES the farm. He always asks Grandma to take him to her friend's farm to see the animals.

Hannah said...

Those are awesome! I love a rope swing in a barn...that brings back many memories for me :)

nora said...

Rope swing in a barn! Awesome! And LOVE the collage!

Looks like you guys are enjoying summer!

Melinda said...

I like that first one too! What great memories they made that day!

Kim & Dave said...

Love the B & W!!! Cute pics! Glad you guys had such a good time!!