Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Here's the rest of the pictures from our trip home for the 4th.  We had loads of fun seeing everyone.  Monday was by far the best...It was us, my parents, and my brother's clan all hanging in the pool, playing and having fun.  It was like the days of summer when I was younger.  I loved it!!
Lili and Daddy hanging in the pool

Toby and Jay...is this not the picture of summer?

Lili and Aunt Des

Don't worry, he wasn't hurt.  He tried this after seeing Uncle Dave do it.  Aren't Uncles the best? ;)

Uncle Dave and Daddy... the firework kings

Once upon a long time ago, in grade school, we were the 3 Amigos.  I'm blessed to be able to call them friends still.

The 4th parade with the fam

It was H-O-T

Really hot...she would only come out of her tent for candy :)

                                                                         Like This!

1 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Great pics!!! Looks like you had a great time with the fam!!