Monday, April 26, 2010

Puddle Jumpers

Saturday we went out to dinner and then we took a short trip to Barnes and Noble. I'm not beneath bribing, so when Toby asked if they could jump in the puddles I told him if they were good while Mommy and Daddy looked then they could on the way out of the store. They were near perfection (for the two of them anyway) so I lived up to my end of the deal. It's Monday and their shoes are still soaked, but they had a great time. When asked what their favorite part of the day was it was getting to jump in the puddles. My favorite part of the day was getting to see the joy on their faces when Mommy said yes and they splashed around. Mommies out there in blogland....sometimes it's okay to say YES. It's worth the mess, the trouble, the time. It's those yeses they'll remember.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: