Friday, April 23, 2010

FFF: Drama for your Mama

Okay so this week is Black and Whites and since it had Mama in he title I posted a couple of me with the kids too.  I have been a blog slacker lately because I either take SO MANY pictures that I can't even begin to sort through them or I don 't take any.  So sorry to all the family that checks on here.  I will tryto post at least 3x a week from now on....pinky swear.  Okay onto the pictures....
 
By far my favorite picture....a perfect B&W for me.  It wasn't anything special in color and it needed some cropping but I love the end result.
 
Me and my giggle boy

 
Me and my precious princessa

Cowgirl cuteness anyone?
Posted by Picasa

Fo more Drama, head on over to Hannah's Blog

5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Great pics, Tina!! Can't believe how big they are getting!

Hannah said...

Those are amazing!! I love that you put a little Mama in your drama :)

Love the cowgirl cuteness:)

You'll have to meet up with me and Mindy one day soon!

Gardenia said...

love the black and whites. Oh your girlie's smile is sweet! and your boy is such a little man!

vaneblu said...

great pics :) and that cowgirl cuteness is too much :)

Anonymous said...

I love the cowgirl cuteness too!
Beautiful pictures!
Have a great weekend!