Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pitt Game

Mom and Dad finally joined us for a Pitt Game. The weather was fantastic...65 and full sun! You can't get any better than that the first week of November. We had a great time hanging out together and we won. Here are some of the cuter moments....
Love this one! It was out of focus so I put it in soft focus...I think it turned out cute.
Get Daddy!


Hey PapPap do you think I could have some of your water?


Is this not the cutest?!?!


Or maybe this one is!


I love you Pitt Ban-Bear (Lili speak for panther)


Someone's getting sleepy


I really like my new panther

Hiding from Mommy... I was trying to get a picture of their matching hats.


See Mommy, here he is. Yet one more animal for me to haul everywhere along with Bunny and a horse the size her.

She's just too cute


Studying his new cars and trying to fight sleep
The crew
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Tina-you got some great pics!!!