Friday, November 6, 2009

FFF: Black and White

I LOVE Black and White photos and I have a ton of Black and whites on my old (broken) computer along with the majority of my photos. But I dipped into the last two months and these are a few of my favs. The first 3 were converted to B&W in picasa (which has several BW choices and I'll let you know which ones I used) and the last one was taken with my camera in its B&W setting.

Love this one of Toby...mainly because I could listen to him giggle all day and this captures his precious giggle face. It's a filtered B&W.

I think B&W does a great job of focusing us to the moment and not necessarily everything else going on in the pic. Daddy with his girl is a focal B&W.

I'm also a big fan of landscape B&Ws. This is of COBA in Mexico. It was fashioned after Tikal.

Can't believe I'm posting this one since I have on not one stitch of makeup....It was our very last morning in Mexico. Oh how I miss the pleasant weather and tropical air.

If photoshop is too hard for you and you're not a fan of it's free version paint, give picasa a try. It's free and easy! You can't do everything that you can do in paintshop but you can do a pretty good editing job (oh, and blogger posts). For more Black and Whites head on over to HANNAH our hostess with the most-ess. Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

One other good thing about B&W is when youdon't have on your makeup, it's harder to tell, ha!! ha!!

Cute pics!!!

Hannah said...

Those are great pictures! I love that first one...it just makes you smile!

You look awesome with out makeup! I scare small children WITH makeup :)

Lund7 said...

Great pictures! I love the one of daddy and his little girl!!

Melinda said...

Cute photos!

One Busy Momma said...

Love your new blog header!!!!

The giggle pic is too cute!
Nothing better than daddy and daughter pics either!!!

Looks like a fun time in Mexico!!!
btw... you dont need makeup!

Steph said...

Your family is gorgeous! Sans make-up and all! :)

jeck said...

Great Pictures!!!! I love your blog header too!!!