Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun in the Sun

These were taken the other day when it was near 90 here in Ohio.The kids were so hot we went to the store and got this cute pool. They had a blast splashing around and catching "sea creatures." Hmm, I wonder what those are?

Splish Splash

Look I caught a duck Mommy! (I love that they are splashing in the pool and the tree behind them hasn't even begun to bud yet. It's never this warm this time of year.)


Intensely studying the bug


Posing like her Daddy...too cute.

Cruisin around the backyard


Happy together






5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like they had a blast!! My kids have swam several times already this year because Louisiana is just too hot!!

Kim & Dave said...

I was thinking the trees in the background were funny, too!

Cute kiddos!!

Anonymous said...

UM REALLY miss those temps..WTH happend?

cute pics!

Mama Bear said...

Oh my gosh, they are soooo adorable. I sooo loved all the pictures and what a great day and a high temp for Ohio!!!!

Robyn said...

Looks like they had lots of fun!!