Sunday, August 12, 2007

North Park

Today we packed up and headed to North Park in Pittsburgh. North Park has a lake in the middle of it with a walking/bike/motor trail that goes five miles around it. It also has picnic areas and playgrounds off to the sides of the motor trail. When Greg and I lived in Pittsburgh we spent loads of time at North Park with our dog Sadie. And since we have absolutely no parks in steubenville (sad but true), we took Toby up there for the afternoon. I have a ton of cute pics but here are just a few.

Look Mom it spins!

I can do it all by myself.

Wheeeee!!!


Munchin' on some bread

Me and my Dada, don't we make a great team?

Look Mama, a stick

A Mama and Toby shot

Toby enjoying the swing

Ooo, a different jungle gym

Peek - a - boo

I LOVE this tunnel!

Daddy seeking out the slightest bit a shade.


I know that juice is in here somewhere.


Riding back to the car.

Now let me tell you something...


Flirting with the girl in the car next to us.

So many more pictures and so little blog space. Maybe next time. Love to all!

1 comments:

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

What a cute little man! Looks like he, Garrett and Elena would tear a playground up. Hmm, maybe we need to arrange just such an event? Love the photos of your baby girl too. Keep us posted about your visit (hoping it's soon).

Beckie