Saturday, August 18, 2007

Confessions of a Addicted Toddler

Hello, my name is Toby and I am addicted to all things Wiggles, Melmo (for those of you that don't speak Toby-ese, that's Elmo), and Kitty Cats. Here are a few pictures of my obessions.

This is where I put my chair on the coffee table for a better "view" of the Wiggles. I would even stand up and spin around with the chair to the music. (PS. I was well supervised by my Mama!)

After Mom moved my chair for the third time down to the floor, I was content to watch from there. I must say though that this not not the norm anymore. Just when someone is watching bacause I'm beginning to do the motions and sing parts of the songs. It's too cute and if Mom can catch me in action, She'll post some video of it.

Memorized by Melmo

(This pic can also serve to show you all that Mom did get my hair cut after much prompting. I like it better this way. I was too hot.)


My new Melmo shirt and pants.


Toby who's on your shirt? Melmo you silly Mommy!

I don't have any recent photos of my very healthy cat obession. ; ) I just love my Kitty cats and I'm beginning to learn our cats names. Sultan is taking a while. Could be because it doesn't end in ie like the other two cats.

Ba - Bye for now,

Wuv u,

Toby

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Toby,
I agree the Wiggles ROCK !!!! I miss you and I hope we can play again when you come visit your fam in MO.I write really well for a 22 month old. Don't I?Give your kit-kats kisses from me.
Love,
Skylie