Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wasting away again in.....

Margatritaville. Well at least I was as I resume what has been my summer job for the last five years selling concert tees. Last night was Jimmy Buffett if you already didn't figure that out. :) Me, my brother and my Mom all work at the ampitheathere and we were swamped with people all night. At least the music and the sites were enjoyable. Sorry no pics for you at some of the crazy things people were wearing and doing. I do however have pictures of what Greg and Toby were doing in my absence (I worked 14 hours yesterday!). Greg took Toby to the Good Zoo at Olgebay. They had a great time! I'm glad they got to spend time together since Toby, GaGa and I are leaving tomorrow for Missouri for a week. Here a the pictures Greg was able to get. Evidently, I left the camera with very little memory space and a low battery. Oops!

Wow DAD, Look at all those puzzle pieces!

So this is a Lorakete. I don't know if I like the way he's looking at me.

Stay Calma, it's just a Llama Daddy.

Is this not the cutest picture of my boys?!?!




2 comments:

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Love the photo of your boys and the llama. Too precious!
~Beckie

Kristen Anne said...

If I get a llama, will Toby visit??

He he heeeee

Love to you guys!
Kristen