Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our First Post

Well I have finally done it! I started a blog! We are hoping that this can keep everyone in the loop about Toby, Greg, and I. Now that I'm a SAHM I should be able to post at least once a week about all our going ons.


So here it goes....Toby had his 18 month check up today. He weighs 24 lbs and is 30.5 inches. He's gained 2.5 lbs and 1.25 inches since our March visit. The doctor was very pleased. He also got two shots (which made him and me cry). Our next visit will be in Sept.


Toby also got baptized this weekend on Father's Day. What a great day we had! The weather cooperated with us and we were able to hold the picnic after the ceremony. Toby had tons of fun getting all that attention.

I baptize you....


Tina, Greg, Toby , and Fr. Huber (aka Tina's Godfather)


The whole family

I couldn't resist this one. He's so darn cute!

2 comments:

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Love the last photo -- I couldn't get them all to pull up from the email you sent. He's such a big boy now!

So glad you started a blog -- I can add you to my addiction fix (I have a webpage just to check the blogs I read regularly). Maybe I need to get out more. Right now it's my only form of regular adult interaction.

Looking forward to your next post.
~Beckie

Todd Kurn said...

Nice updates and welcome to the world of online blogs.

After seeing Toby twice in Guatemala, it's a lot different seeing his longer hair. We haven't made that move with Evan just yet, but it's probably just a matter of time.

Keep us posted...Todd