Saturday, January 8, 2011

Great Tree Hunt


(click on the picture to make it bigger)

Sorry it's been so long. It's been CRAZY the last two weeks! This are the pictures from our Great Tree Hunt of 2010. We went to a tree farm out by my school. They were super nice. The only problem we had is we are used to the types of Christmas trees that grow fours hours from here....trees that are unable to grow here. So it was a hard decision this year to pick just the right tree. I liked our tree, but I think next year we will try to get a tree more like the ones we are used to. As you can see from the pictures we had no snow. This is the first year since Toby came home that we didn't have snow on the ground for our search. Kentucky made up for it though cause we had 12 total inches of snow for the month of December...it even snowed the day after we picked out our tree. figures. :) Come back again soon because I have other posts scheduled. Love to all!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Hey..great pics!! Too bad your tree hunt didn't have any snow! Ours didn't either-matter of fact, it was almost 70!!

Funny-I almost picked the same background for my blog. Decided I didn't have time to change it all the rest of it to match that background, though!

Kathy said...

Great pictures! Nice tree too. We have a fake one but think might try a real one next year.