Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Liliana!!!

Today is my little princessa's 3rd birthday.  I have no idea where the time has gone.  It seems like just yesterday I was in Guatemala with a confused 8 month old.  Now she's happy and bubbly and SO entirely GIRLY.  She loves twirly skirts and cutesy shoes.  She loves to get a dab of Mommy's perfume and to get her "pretty nails."  She's into Princesses, all of them, and into cute little animals.  She MUST take lamby and bunny everywhere, but most especially to bed.  She is sweet and sensitive and a major drama queen....which I find hysterical.  Our lives would not be complete without her.  Te Amo mi hija!  Feliz Cumpleanos!


 


THREE!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Such a beauty! Our little girls aren't so little anymore. Liliana is just precious and looks so happy. Happy Birthday!!!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday!!

I loved all the pictures, she is beautiful!

Kim & Dave said...

Tina-I can't believe the little tiny peanut she used to be! I remember those looking at those refferal pics & being just slightly jealous you were going back! Little did I know our lives were about to change, too!

She is such a beauty & I wonder often where the time has gone! Wish I could get a glimpse of her sweet personality IRL!!!


Feliz Cumpleanos, Liliana!!