Thursday, October 15, 2009

Picasa is My New Best Friend

I absolutely LOVE picasa. It came on my new computer and there is SOOOOO much you can do with it that I'll never use another again. Just look at what I can do. Is that not awesome? These are some of my favorite pictures from the Pumpkin Patch last week. I even used it to create a collage of my favortite pics from Mexico to use as the background to my computer. You'll be seeing alot more of me again. I just know you are thrilled! ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Amazing, Tina!

Mama Bear said...

Awesome and I so loved the collage. You are sooo talented.

Stefany said...

Cool collage! Did you know that if you upload your Picassa items to webalbums you can watermark them and use the codes to post directly to your blog? :)