Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blog Slacker

So sorry for the lack of pictures. The camera's batteries died on the way home from Missouri and between working, unpacking, and general life I haven't really thought to charge them. I'll fix that today. :) These are from a couple of weeks ago while I was at work. Greg met up with our buddy Rob and his girlfriend for some playtime at the park. There are more pictures but these are my favorites. Where did Uncle Rob go?


There he is!!!


Daddy and his girl...cuteness!



Uncle Rob and Toby at the other end


Look at them....have you ever seen anything cuter? They are the epitame of summer.


BTW, did anyone notice how Rob and Greg match....so funny!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tina dont let that happen again..LOL i love the last pic cracks me up!

Kim & Dave said...

Yeah-I was wondering when you were gonna post again!!

I had to look twice at the guys-to make sure I was seeing right-they do match!!! Ha!! Ha!!!

Love the drinking fountain pic!!

Becca said...

OMWord! I love the H2O pic!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Stefany said...

Great pics!!!!

That looks like tons of fun.