Saturday, February 16, 2008

Shh, It's A Secret

Many of you have asked when we will be home. I have purposefully not told. I'm sure you will all understand that it was difficult enough to leave Toby let alone be gone even longer. I will tell you that we will be home by Monday at Midnight and that's where I'm leaving it. All I want at this moment is to get off that plane and run like hell to my son, who misses his Mommy and is excited to see his sister again. So you will all just have to wait and be patient. I know that is hard to do. ;) Yesterday was Zoo Day for Daddy and Liliana managed to stay up this time. She didn't seem too interested but it was a nice slightly sunny day.

All Dressed up like the Big Cats


Look at this pose! I did not do that, she did it herself!


Smilies at Breakfast


El Jirafe


Leons looking very majestic.

Look closely. What do you see?



El Tigre


King of the Zoo...Jaguar


The back half of the zoo looks like this. And those smaller cages have some really interesting animals I have never seen before this zoo.


Some Faux Mayan Art



The Plantation-style house at the zoo. I believe it is used for receptions and such.


Isn't this cool? There are lots of things like this at the zoo.


Weird ass bird!

Liliana enjoying her paucha while blocking the sun. Too cute!


The entrance

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY KRISTEN ANNE!!!!!!! And MANY MORE!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I love all the outfits you put her in. She knows how to work it. I can't wait to see her. Give everyone kisses for me.
Love you,
Cuz Katie and Cuz Charles

Kelly said...

She is so darn cute.I love her zoo outfit, what a fashionista. I am so glad your coming home to the lil' guy soon enjoy the rest of your trip . I cannot wait to see pics of Toby and Lili together.

Unknown said...

Liliana,You are adorable in the outfit I got you. Tiger prints fit your personialty. You are the cat's meow!! I'm so glad daddy's with you guys. You know you got your little finger wrap around him. Just give him those beautiful brown eyes look!!! Love ya Tia Jo

Donna said...

Awesome pics! I LOVE that zoo! And those outfits on your next Little Top Model are adorable!