Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Celebration

Saturday night to celebrate Toby's Homecoming Anniversary we went out to our favorite Mexican Restaurant. I really want to start making a Guatemalan meal on both their days, but this was not the weekend for that plus he really doesn't care right now. And I make a Guatemalan dish every couple of weeks so I guess it's okay I didn't follow through with my plan.

Playing with the tortilla foil. Don't know if you all can tell, but I can see the signs of her getting sick in this picture.

"AYE-YA Cheese" He cracks me up!

Pictures by Toby...Daddy


...Uncle Dave (Toby was po'ed because david kept sticking his tongue out instead of cheesing)



... A Lovely shot of PapPap


Love that I caught him mid laugh


Eating his fried Ice cream. He ate almost all of it...it was pretty much his dinner as he only ate the Mexican rice and some lettuce and cheese.



SOME PICTURES OF THE SNOWFALL...this was before Saturday's 2-3 inches
Our back deck


My front yard



Our driveway...it's gravel so we can only sweep it









3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Loved all the pics! (& yes, Lili's eyes looked sick). Praying everyone feels better today!

Mama Bear said...

HAVE I said lately how truly gorgeous they are???? LOL What a lot of fun. Send me some EASY Guatemalan recipes girl!

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the pics!! Happy Home Coming to Toby. What a cutie. Love his smile!!