Thursday, March 13, 2008

PICTURES!!!

Toby LOVES to help and do whatever it is that you are doing. Here he is "washing" a coffee mug.


Decided to use the brush too


Now he's onto the glass, such a little helper


Rinsing


I snuck in a picture from this week last year. My, how he's grown. My little big man.

After playing in the snow with Daddy on Saturday



In the process of getting changed he decided to run around in Daddy's boots. (ps the big boy undies were a test and we failed. Oh well, when he's ready.)


I threw this outfit together yesterday when nothing else was clean. It's a dress, a pair of jeans, and a handmade sweater made by my Mimi. She's adorable in whatever she wears!


NaNa looking like one H-O-T-T Mama at dinner last night


Cuteness was on the menu

Thank goodness spring is just around the corner. We got out for a walk today. Yippee!!!



Enjoying his slide


Drive, Drive. Toby loves to drive.


First time on the swing


Ready to go eat dinner with PapPap and Uncle David. Another sweater made by Mimi. Alittle big but we don't have a spring jacket yet.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

CUte Cute Cute, your Mimi made those same sweaters for Skylar I love them The yellow one still fits its so special!

Kim & Dave said...

Adorable!

& so special to have homemade things!

Amy said...

Great photos! I love the one of Toby in his underwear and GIANT boots. Your children are so beautiful.

(P.S. Thanks for the website tip to making bows...I can't wait to get started)