Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY!!!

I am posting this tonight because I want it up for my Daddy's ENTIRE birthday! He deserves that much for all that he's done in my life. I am most definately a DADDY'S GIRL. I love my daddy so very much and we have a very special bond. And he loves Toby so incredibly much. I am so blessed. Here are some special pictures I have of one of the Greatest Men I know (the other being my husband). Sorry for the poor quality of the first ones...they are pictures of pictures, oh and they are in no particular order.

















Happy Birthday Daddy! We LOVE you!


4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

What touching photos, Tina!!

He seems like a great dad, & a wonderful grandpa to Toby!

Baby John's Crib said...

Awww - how sweet!

I pray that your daughter comes home sooner than later.

Tracy

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Tina's Daddy !!!I too am a big daddy's girl and I think its such a beautiful bond to share. I love the pics and I love you guys. God bless

Kristen and the Gang said...

Happy Birthday to You!! You dad l;ooks like a great dad/grandpa!!! I love the pics of your wedding with your daddy!